Working to produce transport assessments and associated analysis with some or all of the following experience:
- Production of detailed transport assessments.
- Development of access strategies for all modes.
- General knowledge of the Design Manual for Roads and Bridges.
- The analysis of development effects on road and junction capacity.
- Preparation of concise, well-written reports.
- Management of small projects.
- Attending technical meetings with clients, teams and public authorities.
- Stakeholder and public engagement experience.
We're looking for a graduate with a relevant degree, ideally in either Transport Engineering or Transport Planning, who has:
- 2-5 years experience in the field of traffic engineering & transport planning.
- Good writing and communication skills.
- Proficiency in some or all of LINSIG, ARCADY, OSCADY, TRANSYT, PICADY, GIS, Autodesk and Microsoft Office.
- Accuracy, attention to detail and the ability to work proactively and use their initiative.
Please send your CV to email@example.com
Markides Associates are an equal opportunities employer and signatories of the Chartered Institute of Highways and Transportation’s (CIHT) Diversity and Inclusion Charter.